Highlighted

Wave Animation

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Everyone,

I'm very new to Adobe XD, but have several years of experience using Adobe Illustrator. I'm currently working on a project that has multiple screens where you can adjust settings etc and click 'Set' or 'Start'. I would like to have a simple animation of a wave moving during its 'Running' Phase.

Something similar to Smoke moving or heating.

Please see my screenshots, I'm looking for this animation to occur in the upper portion of the screen. The intention is to have the wave move in an elegant way conveying that the screen is running in a cooking mode.

If this is something that cannot be done in XD, what program would you suggest? Would I be able to import that into XD later?

Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 4.41.56 PM.png

Any Help would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks!

Mike

Hi there,

Thank you for using Adobe XD. I have found one tutorial which I think may help you to create a wave-like animation in XD. Please check out this tutorial How to Use Auto-Animate for Prototypes in Adobe XD | Adobe Creative Cloud - YouTube and see if that works for you.

Please let us know if this answers your question. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Wave Animation

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Everyone,

I'm very new to Adobe XD, but have several years of experience using Adobe Illustrator. I'm currently working on a project that has multiple screens where you can adjust settings etc and click 'Set' or 'Start'. I would like to have a simple animation of a wave moving during its 'Running' Phase.

Something similar to Smoke moving or heating.

Please see my screenshots, I'm looking for this animation to occur in the upper portion of the screen. The intention is to have the wave move in an elegant way conveying that the screen is running in a cooking mode.

If this is something that cannot be done in XD, what program would you suggest? Would I be able to import that into XD later?

Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 4.41.56 PM.png

Any Help would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks!

Mike

Hi there,

Thank you for using Adobe XD. I have found one tutorial which I think may help you to create a wave-like animation in XD. Please check out this tutorial How to Use Auto-Animate for Prototypes in Adobe XD | Adobe Creative Cloud - YouTube and see if that works for you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines