Exit

Web export not working correctly - no picture - no preserve scroll position

New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I was not able to export my website properly

I have created a simpe transition between two artboards and it works fine on a preview.

After I exported that using Web Export plugin, the picture from the artboards was not included and the scroll position doesn't preserve after clicking on a button.

Please see here what I mean exactly:

https://share.getcloudapp.com/Z4uLRNgo

Could you please explain where I went wrong?

Thank you

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. We can surely test this on our end, for that could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of Adobe XD and the OS.
  2. Format of the picture used in XD.
  3. Is this happening with a specific picture format?
  4. Is this happening on a specific file or multiple files?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rishabh,

I am using Adobe XD 29.02.03 on Windows.

Somehow the problem has resolved on its own. Before it didn't export picture in the export folder. But then it did. I am not sure what happened. It was a PNG format. 

Please note that it was not the only problem I mentioned: after I exported my website using the Web Export plugin, the scroll position doesn't preserve after clicking on a button, although it was ticked to preserve the position on scroll. You may check this on the video as well in my very first message.

Could you please help me with this one?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Nice to hear your first issue is been resolved. For the second issue, would you mind copying everything from a prototype mode into a new file so that all the interactions gets copied as well and then try the export again?

Let me know if it works on a new file, might be the possiblity that some elements got corrupted.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

I tried doing as you said. It didn't really help.

I am not sure about the copying part and also exporting.

Please see on the video if I did smth wrong?

https://share.getcloudapp.com/d5uWlb1L

Also I discovered another thing. That when I reload my website after it reached the last artboard, it doesn't return to the first artboard again. It's good feature, but would you please advice from where I could choose myself when to return to the first artboard on reload and when to stay on he last one?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response and thanks for sharing the video. It looks like it's more of a plugin issue. I would request you to please ask your question here: https://forums.adobexdplatform.com/ so that our plugin developers and experts can assist you further.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines