Has anyone experienced issues when sharing a web preview of their prototypes?
Even on the most basic of sites, my scrolling is laggy and elements are often slow to respond.
I have decent internet speeds, and everything is up-to-date install-wise.
Please help as I need to deliver the links to clients and can't have them viewing the designs so poorly.
Thanks in advance.
Sorry to hear that, Please help in knowing few question:-
1. Can you please share the size of file.
2. Can you share on which browser you are facing this issue.
3. Can you please share screenshot or video.
I just tried the file in Safari and it works perfectly. So I would suggest the issue is due to Chrome on Mac 😞
1. The file size was 130Mb, however, have seen the same issues with files much smaller.
2. Mac Chrome
3. Unfortunately, I can't share a screenshot/video because it's confidential for client purposes at the moment.
However, I can maintain that I'm having the same issue whether the link is a simple file with barely anything on it or a complex one with lots of layers.
Thanks for confirming that it's working on Safari. In order to troubleshoot issues with Google Chrome, I'd recommend resetting the browser once and then check again.
Let us know if need any further assistance.
I an confirm this is happening for me too; works perfect in firefox and edge, very slow and choppy animations in chrome.