• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Website developer costs/advice (new to website prototyping)

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have just recently got my graphic design degree and have started out with some freelance work! I am very excited about my upcoming project! I am using XD to protoype the website and I have a plugin installed to export the html for the artboards. Since I havent worked with actually handing off and hiring a developer before, I would like some advice if someone would be so glad as to help me out! For a simple e-commerce website, about how much should that cost and how long would that take to develop? Since I am able to export the html, should that change the cost and timeline?

I appreciate any responses!

TOPICS
Design , Import and export , Plug-ins , Prototyping , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to talk with your developer and ask him to estimate your website. As designer you can't detrmine the cost for developing your website.

Try  search the approximetly cost of the similar website that you are going to create but it better to talk directly with developers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines