• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weekly Challenge : Horizontal Scrolling in Adobe XD

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use workaround solutions to create slideshows and carousels until support for Horizontal scrolling is introduced.

image_carousel.jpg

Video Tutorial (First 8 minutes), Author: Designcourse

The Challenge

1. Create a slideshow for browsing content. Download the sample files here http://bit.ly/2WRUzJE
  2. Share your published project by replying to this post with the URL. (Psst...if you share it privately, we will not be able to view it.)
  3. Describe your experience with using this feature, and provide suggestions around improving it. We will feature the best shares on our social media properties, with the required citations.

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you soo much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad you found it useful.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks great, but is somewhat misleading, and wouldn't work for usability testing. The user has to be very scripted to know which way they can scroll at any point in time. I'm trying to figure out how to be able to drag both forward and backward from the same screen. I'm putting transparent overlays on top of my carousel to make it so that if you drag from right to left you move forward, and if you drag from left to right you move backward, but am getting mixed results with the drag capability. While it seems to work if I put one on the screen, once there are two, both seem to stop working even if they don't overlap. Having multiple click/tap areas seems to work with auto animate. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

what property should i copy, or how is it working. I see that blending option Pass Through, but how can i apply that into my project. Need help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines