• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weekly challenge - Prototype interactive content with Auto-Animate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use auto-animate to prototype common interactions on devices, including drag effects.

drag.gif

The Challenge:

1. Create an animation using auto-animate in Adobe XD. Looking for ideas? See these creations on Behance​.
  2. Share your published project by replying to this post. (Psst...if you share it privately, we will not be able to view it.)
  3. Describe your experience with using this feature, and share your favourite tutorials here We will feature the best shares on our social media properties, with the required citations.

Video tutorial (3 minutes)

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am subscribed to Pinsky channel and that's my favorite presenter. Here is one of the videos Simple Parallax Animation using Adobe Photoshop and XD - YouTube 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is short tutorial about basic animation in my native language. Hope it can be useful:

Adobe Xd CC - Ավտո-Անիմացիա (Auto-Animate) in Armenian - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a great tutorial, Ares. Thank you for sharing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a video explaining these 2 simple effects using auto animate feature in XD (Fixed) :

• Location Effect
  • Drag Effect

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In This Tutorial, I'll Show you How to Make a Realistic Turning page Effect.

Don't Forget to give me feedback and ask me your questions.

Follow me for more UI/UX Inspiration and tutorials in Behance. Dribble and Instagram.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ashutos, and Siavash,

Thank you for your contributions. It will help other users that are trying to use auto-animate in Adobe XD for their projects.

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines