• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird task view with XD

Advisor ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To say that XD is unstable and buggy is a great understatement, we all know that so I never know what to expect next. All of a sudden its looks like this in the Windows task view. A grey bottom area on the XD document thumbnails with a back, play, forward button section. It's just static graphic and on XD only. What on earth is that all about?? Makes no sense at all.

Xdsystemtray.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey PerryBrus,

Sorry for the delay in response. It looks like you're getting this screen when you preview the XD file from the task bar. I am not sure if this is an issue and will check that with team. 

I will try my best to investigate on the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. This seems to be happening on my end as well, so I am getting this checked from the Engineering team and will update this discussion as soon as we hear from them.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines