• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What adobe product can do this?? Can Adobe XD?

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I wanted to make an app with all these things in (which I do) then is there an adobe program that it can be done in? (maybe adobe XD can that do these things?  ) ( I am currently using adobe muse..)  If not what should I be learning to make an app with all these in? (I guess I would be just designing it in adobe so far if there isn't one that can..) - 

1) Gather information such as name and address and then have this   information displayed in different boxes I choose to have it   displayed in. - 

2) Have the user interact with a 3d model in that they mark a place   on the 3d model (using a colour from a colour pallet they choose)   and this is later recalled and displayed what they have marked   (drawn) on the 3d model.

3) Have the app change theme (colour of text and maybe background   change) on the click of a button.  (apparently not supported in   muse, even with html code, unless make duplicate pages of the site with a different colour scheme.)

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

If you have sufficient expertise in coding, you should be able to create a website with all these features using any HTML editor. You are right, Adobe Muse doesn't have any inbuilt features or widgets that can take care of your requirements. I am not sure if any similar software can do that either.

Adobe XD is primarily for designing and prototyping apps and websites. From what I know, you will not be able to add the functionalities in your requirement list to a website or app using Adobe XD.

Than

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have sufficient expertise in coding, you should be able to create a website with all these features using any HTML editor. You are right, Adobe Muse doesn't have any inbuilt features or widgets that can take care of your requirements. I am not sure if any similar software can do that either.

Adobe XD is primarily for designing and prototyping apps and websites. From what I know, you will not be able to add the functionalities in your requirement list to a website or app using Adobe XD.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines