• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What controllers and remotes have people got working with XD prototypes?

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, Ive recently been trying to connect various TV remotes and gamepad controllers to my Mac to work out which ones are compatible with Adobe XD in the 'Keys & Gamepads' trigger for prototyping.

So far I have managed to wirelessly connect a PS4 controller, an Xbox One controller and a FireTv remote successfully and interacted with an XD prototype.

I have also managed to connect a nexus remote and an amazon gamepad controller but cannot get it to work as an input device with XD.

I have failed to connect a Roku, Now TV and an Echo remote and other Universal TV remotes.

I was wondering what remotes and gamepads others had successfully paired and used with prototypes?

Thank you

Kieran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi kieranj,

Thanks for using Adobe XD and reaching out to us for this issue. Here are the list of supported gamepad and controllers: - Prototype using keyboard and gamepad as triggers.

Please let me know in case you need further assistance with this.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines