• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happened to design specs?

Advisor ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After last update I see that there's some new sharing names top right under the button labelled Share. What I guess is the old design specs feature is now labelled share for development. When I click this only a few art boards gets shared, many are missing. Why? I have not selected anything, I have just done what I've always done, just clicked to share, but now that same feature seems unstable. Yet another release bug gift from XD?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

perrybrus​

Similar to shared prototypes, Design Specs share flows – everything connected to your home artboard.

Note that if you copy and paste from Prototype mode, all your hotspots and wires will be maintained, so you’ll hit the same issue.

Hope that helps clarify things!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't understand what your wrote. I wanna deliver everything in a document to design specs. It would be nice if I could just select whatever art board I want to share, but that has never been possible. As things are now it seems totally random what gets delivered from the document Nothing is copied or pasted. Its a document with 12 art boards on it. I expect everything to be published when I click share and Share for development.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines