Highlighted

What is new?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

I see that you just released an update for XD. I'm trying to understand what is new with this release?

Are all the major voted on issues included?

Thank You,

Tony

Hi Tony,

Please check this link for the details of this release: - Adobe XD 18 is now live! It was majorly focused on performance, workflow, and existing feature improvements. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What is new?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

I see that you just released an update for XD. I'm trying to understand what is new with this release?

Are all the major voted on issues included?

Thank You,

Tony

Hi Tony,

Please check this link for the details of this release: - Adobe XD 18 is now live! It was majorly focused on performance, workflow, and existing feature improvements. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 17, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tony,

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 17, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the font handling improvements?

Why does it still lose the formatting when you copy formatted text and paste into another text box?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the both text box have the same formatting for font?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2019 0