Highlighted

what is this red border??

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I wanted to add this component to another component to make a hover clicked. But, after I add it, it seems that it is locked and can't accept any actions or events.

Could you please help me how can I solve it?

Thanks in advance

ZaraScreen Shot 2020-08-03 at 12.46.54 PM.png

Correct answer by hallokai | Community Beginner

This is a linked master component. The origin component is in a seperate xd file and you have to make the changes there. Right click on component > "Edit main in source document"

Hope it helped you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

what is this red border??

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I wanted to add this component to another component to make a hover clicked. But, after I add it, it seems that it is locked and can't accept any actions or events.

Could you please help me how can I solve it?

Thanks in advance

ZaraScreen Shot 2020-08-03 at 12.46.54 PM.png

Correct answer by hallokai | Community Beginner

This is a linked master component. The origin component is in a seperate xd file and you have to make the changes there. Right click on component > "Edit main in source document"

Hope it helped you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope it helped you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have the same problem but when I try to edit the main component nothing happens, I don´t know how to solve it, the easy way would be do the component again, but I want to know what happened,  Is there another way to solve it? 
Captura.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines