• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When clicking on the recording video in XD the computer shut down .

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I report you an important issue, tested 3 times.

When I click on the recording video:

Record videoRecord video

It shut down my computer with a "Bziiiit" sound.

Can you say me if it's from my side (performance of my computer) or if it's an issue to resolve from XD?

I already use the feature and no problem, it's since yesterday. I also use Zoom everytime (remote work).

Computer PerformanceComputer Performance

Thanks.

Aurélie

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

That's strange and thanks for sharing the information. Could you please try to sign out of Creative Cloud and XD and restart the machine and then sign back in?

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aurelie,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are having trouble with recording function on your macOS. We have tested the same at our end on same machine and we are unable to reproduce the same behavior. Is it possible for you to try the same on another version of macOS and see if it works? Are you on the current version of XD 30.2?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, not possible for me to test it on another macOS... But between the recondings, somtimes it worked, so it's strange. But now, I'm worried to try again... Otherwise, I confirm you it's the last update of XD.

XD VersionXD Version

So, no solution for now, if you know more about this issue or resolve it later, say me! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's strange and thanks for sharing the information. Could you please try to sign out of Creative Cloud and XD and restart the machine and then sign back in?

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry to answer so late. The issue has been resolved, maybe with the last update of the software... (?)

So it works now.

Thanks for your following along.

Aurélie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear you're back on track. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD.

We are happy to help. 🙂

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines