• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I export iOS designed at x3 then It appears original pixels

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting iOS designs. If I select "designed at" options as 3x, then 3x image size has to be 1125x2436 ( 375x3, 812x3) right?

but the 3x image I got, was 375 x 812px.

How to I get x3 pixels?

Aev5D6D_0-1601272310967.pngAev5D6D_1-1601272332447.pngAev5D6D_2-1601272370836.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Hi Aev.

"If I select "designed at" options as 3x, then 3x image size has to be 1125x2436 ( 375x3, 812x3) right?"

- No. Your "designed at" should be set to 1x. The software will take that variable and export the other two (2x and 3x).

If you set it to 3x, it will take your design and export the 3x from it 1:1. And the 1x and 2x are smaller, so it will divide them from your 3x "designed at" resolution.

When you set it to 1x, then Xd exports the 1x from it 1:1, and then multiplies it for the bi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please refer to this article: https://medium.com/thinking-design/protip-exporting-assets-in-adobe-xd-c586996de703

Let us know if this answer's your question or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aev.

"If I select "designed at" options as 3x, then 3x image size has to be 1125x2436 ( 375x3, 812x3) right?"

- No. Your "designed at" should be set to 1x. The software will take that variable and export the other two (2x and 3x).

If you set it to 3x, it will take your design and export the 3x from it 1:1. And the 1x and 2x are smaller, so it will divide them from your 3x "designed at" resolution.

When you set it to 1x, then Xd exports the 1x from it 1:1, and then multiplies it for the bigger 2x and 3x resolutions, respectively, which is what you want.

I know it's a bit confusing, hopefully that clears it out 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to your kindly reply.

I still have a question about it.

How do I get bigger 3x resolutions? Can I see some screenshot about that steps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh don't mind about this reply. I solved that.

Thanks to all your help. It was very helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines