• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When sending development link to developers assets are missing

Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lately whenever we send developer links to developers the assets are missing and we have to email those seperately. I am not sure whether this has happened after the last update, but it is frustrating and time consuming for all parties involved. 

Any one know what the problem may be?

TOPICS
How to , Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD.
  2. Is this happening with a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Is there any pattern in the type of assets missing? Could you please share a few samples?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh

Yes sure.

It seems to be happening with most files. 

XD Version 33.0.12.8 CC

Regarding samples could you send me a private email to send them to. These are sensitive files we don't want shared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you please reply with an email adress to where I can send samples. As mentioned we do not want to post samples in a public community. 

Which also brings me to ask why on earth Adobe doesn't have a support team that can be reached outside these forums?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry for the delay in response. You can send it privately to me through DM by clicking on my name and then send a message. You can also contact us directly here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing I noticed with one of the last few updates is that all of the assets don't all show up at once anymore in development mode. It seems now they only show assets based on the screen/page you're viewing. Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately not all assets are there and I simply can’t figure out why.

[Et billede, der indeholder skærmbillede Automatisk genereret beskrivelse]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind confirming if all the assets marked for export are showing in the right side share pane as shown in screenshot below?

Screenshot_19.png

We will try our best to investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines