Highlighted

When set size of Artboard to 1920 x 1080px

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I set the vertical and horizontal size of the artboard to 1920 x 1080, but will it be the same as the actual size when displayed in the browser? Because it scrolls when the browser is displayed in the size of 1920 × 1080 in HTML, XD can be seen without scrolling. Therefore, I think that this size made with XD is different from the actual size.

Thank you.

アートボードの縦横サイズを1920×1080にしましたが、ブラウザで表示させた際の実際のサイズと同じになるのでしょうか?というのは、HTMLで1920×1080のサイズでブラウザ表示するとスクロールしますが、XDの方はスクロールせずとも見れます。よって、XDで作ったこのサイズは実際のものとは異なるのかなと思っています。

宜しくお願い致します。

TOPICS
Desktop, How to, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When set size of Artboard to 1920 x 1080px

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I set the vertical and horizontal size of the artboard to 1920 x 1080, but will it be the same as the actual size when displayed in the browser? Because it scrolls when the browser is displayed in the size of 1920 × 1080 in HTML, XD can be seen without scrolling. Therefore, I think that this size made with XD is different from the actual size.

Thank you.

アートボードの縦横サイズを1920×1080にしましたが、ブラウザで表示させた際の実際のサイズと同じになるのでしょうか?というのは、HTMLで1920×1080のサイズでブラウザ表示するとスクロールしますが、XDの方はスクロールせずとも見れます。よって、XDで作ったこのサイズは実際のものとは異なるのかなと思っています。

宜しくお願い致します。

TOPICS
Desktop, How to, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kajitani-masashi,

Thanks for sharing the detail and I am sorry that you having trouble while publishing fullscreen. I would request you to select "Custom" from the share menu, check "Open in fullscreen" and retry. 

If this doesnt work, please check if display is scaled to 100% and so it the browser. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's scaled to fill the browser up to the actual size

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2019 2