• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When will we have color management for XD?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As in the title - when? You add pretty useless stuff like voice control, when we don't have a proper color management for couple of years. Colors look too saturated in XD (different than in Photoshop, Illustrator & browser). Why do we need to get upvotes for you to implement it? It shouldn't take you more than couple days to finish this feature, not to mention years... This is the most annoying thing in your software at the moment. You should first implement stuff that users need ASAP, not waste time on features that we might use once in 10 years (voice control).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Hi Andyt,

Thanks for using Adobe XD and I will pass on the feedback to the concerned team. I know you don't feel great about it, however, I would really appreciate if you could upvote this feature request: - Color Management (set color profiles) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs if you haven't already. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andyt,

Thanks for using Adobe XD and I will pass on the feedback to the concerned team. I know you don't feel great about it, however, I would really appreciate if you could upvote this feature request: - Color Management (set color profiles) – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs if you haven't already. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates from this "concerned team"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree you can't design properly. How are you suppose to design anything when you can't tell how colour should look?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should have really been a part of this since day one, especially since we share XD files with clients for approval. It's always dissapointing when the colors don't match and clients are asking why? It's not a good reflection on us as designers or Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We understand how frustrating it could be. We will share you feedback with the team to make improvements in future. In the meantime please upvote the above mentioned request if you haven't done yet.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. LIKE come on, since 2018?!?! That's XD out the window then ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come on, when will you fix this color management issue? This is rediculous

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe please fix the colour management in XD. Any image I place into XD looks way different than all the other adobe applications or browsers. This should be moved to very top of the development priority list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

100% Agree.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is insane.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is beyond frustrating, what's supposely to be the FIRST problem to fix, Adobe just keep dragging it on and on? As of now I'm very tempted to try alternative softwares... and I shouldn't have to in the first place, come on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no update!!? Why Adobe!? I'm switching to Figma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still the same problem !! this is is insane...really !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is extremely basic functionality Adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Common August 2021 and still no Color Managemenet??.

Any Updates???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines