• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where did my installed plugins go?

Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since yesterday all my installed plugins are now gone. Including Zeplin (Beta)... what happened?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dose it happenes after update? Are you on latest version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ares, 
Yes, I am on the lastest version. I have reinstalled all plugins again. But from one day to another all my plugins disappeared out of the blue 😕 I am on the windows version 38.1.12.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It also happens with me after todays XD update on Win 10 latest version.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay. A bit worrying to be honest. I have installed them again, I hope no such thing will occur again with future updates. We are running an enterprise operation and we need to have stability, even with updates coming. We rely on your software and pay for that service. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you lost your plugins after the update. Would you mind generating the logs using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and upload them to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL with us so that we can investigate the issue?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika

Due to company security policy I am not able to provide you with a log-file, I am sorry. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else? Fixes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please generate system logs using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and upload them to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL with us so that we can investigate the issue?

We will try our best to help.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines