• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where did my menu options go?

New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Super frustrated right now for many reasons. For a company that named their product after Experiential Design, I am not having a good experience with the experience. Each time there is an updgrade things change too much to keep up. I used to wait a year or so to upgrade with CD's back in the day because I knew they still had bugs to work out. Now its a nightmare every time I update. Right now I am having trouble finding the save menu drop down in XD. Same thing I've done 1,000 times but for some reason it dissapeared. When I click "save as" all that shows up in the drop down at the top is the slot for a name and cancel or save options. I can click on anything to expand the box to choose a file to save to. Will someone please save me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We understand your frustraton. If I heard you right, you're talking about the new way to save the file discussed here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/adobe-xd-saving-options-are-changed-after-xd-29/td-p/1114628...

Please let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines