• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is On hover feature in Adobe XD?

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to upgrade Adobe XD with on hover feature. There is very huge use of hover function in desktop application. How Adobe missed this feature, its unexpected. 

<The title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known issue that should be resolved soon 🙂  XD really started as a mobile design/prototype tool and hover doesn't exist on those platforms. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Chris_W_Griffith re: "should be resolved soon"

Soon when? Weeks, months, years? Come on, this feature has been requested for years. I understand the fact that XD started as a prototyping tool geared to mobile platforms but there's plenty of desktop apps out there too and can't believe Adobe is missing this quick win.

I'd definitely move to XD to have everything under one roof and avoid wasting time adjusting import/export glitches but the reaslity is that I'm still using Sketch + Principle combo mainly for the lack of "hover" events in Adobe XD, but yeah... I believe Adobe is aware of that and it's mainly an internal Product decision.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dave,

Thank you for reaching out. We understand it could be the exciting feature that you are looking for. We have seen an ample amount of votes for this feature here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12941394-tap-hover.... We would request you to please upvote the request to add your voice. If you check the status of the uservoice it says that it's already started and you may see them in future releases. 

However, for more updates, please stay tuned to this blog page: https://theblog.adobe.com/tag/xd-updates/

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines