• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

where is the update button for libraries?!!!

Contributor ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yet another of these ironical UX flaws on XD. Just I've updated a linked file published as library... then, the file says that something has changed outside. But how I can update these changes without any kind of button? I've been all the day dealing with XD issues... can't use more my brain any more to think alternative mental models as yours.

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Design , How to , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the Document Assets library and then at the bottom of the Libraries panel there should be an Update button. You will also be able to hover over any blue links to preview the change and then click the blue link to update that specific component.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing... I give up. I'm investing almost the 80% of my daily work to deal with usability issues. Clicking after clicking, jumping back and forth between layers and library tabs, no button at the bottom, no feedback or visual cues... suppose that XD usability and user interface has been designed with XD itself. 

sense nom.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines