• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where to report a bug for XD?

Participant ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not get where to report bugs for Adobe XD team. The UserVoice is read only.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

You have to report bug in this forum, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to report bug in this forum, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD is not me lettting me select sqaures, captions text, and rectangles inside the square on mulitple of the same thing at the same time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bug with fonts . If lose some fonts , the windows on the left side  say "Missing Fonts" . 

But when I put the cursor on to change the font, the pop-up window closes without me having time to change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to select seperate objects and replace font?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I can  , but when I go to the general I change all the fonts. The window of choice closes for me.

I have a video . 

And I found another problem, after choosing to export my design. He shows me the above message.
I tried it through win10 and it exports . But when I do it via macbook I have this message.

Macbook pro (2020) with M1 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having the same problem with the latest XD on my MacBook Pro OS 10.15.7. I can select one or multiple text objects and change the font. But when I try to replace missing fonts the same happens as described by Elio_air.

It would be great if this could be fixed soon. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. We are aware of the issue and we have already logged the bug and the fix is on the way. Please stay tuned here .

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think thre is a serious bug in XD whereby when I try to view the link I've created to send to a client, the attached screen shot is all I get. Oh dear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, realised I hadn't added this:

MacBook Pro 

2.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7

Monterey 12.6

Safari Version 16.0 (17614.1.25.9.10, 17614)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW, it's also very difficult to find out where to report bugs. You'd think that Adobe would be pleased to hear about bugs, and maybe even solicit them to improve the products. More buttons or similar inviting submissions might go down well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2024 Jan 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to report a persistent issue I've been experiencing while using Adobe XD on both Windows 11 Pro and Windows 10. The problem revolves around text editing, where I often find myself having to close the program and then reopen it to be able to type within a Text element. Sometimes, this problem temporarily resolves itself after a program restart, allowing me to work for 1-2 hours before encountering the issue again. Other times, I can only edit a single text element before having to repeatedly restart the program until it returns to normal functionality.

When this issue occurs, I am unable to click outside the currently selected text element to select other objects unless I use the Layers panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Once this happens again, can you try toggling from XD by using ALt + TAB and let me know if this resolves the issue?

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've tested it once and it was successful. I'll reach out if there are any issues in future attempts. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines