• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White overlays become transparent in published prototype

Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found that Adobe occasionally renders white overlays/modals as transparent in published prototypes. This is an intermittent issue, and sometimes even reloading the screen loads the overlay. I did see this thread, but the user's fix did not work for me. Has anyone else experienced this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Adjusting the zoom from 100% as outlined in this post solved the issue for me. Adobe please note this is still a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jess,

Sorry for the disappointment. Is it possible for you to share the screenshot of your prototype mode showing all the transitions and the right-side property panel so that we can check and understand better? I would also request you to please check if blend modes are applied to the design.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika, 

I cannot share a public screenshot of my design, and unfortunately, per my other post today, I also cannot PM it to you. Please let me know how best to proceed. Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's strange. You should be able to send me a private message as I am receiving from other people. Let me try to send you a private message and let me know if you receive it at your end.

For immediate assistance, you may also contact our assisted support team using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and start a chat with them and they can remote into your machine and help you directly.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a random issue that I only get for some old files. Reported here and here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, did you ever get a resolution to the second thread?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adjusting the zoom from 100% as outlined in this post solved the issue for me. Adobe please note this is still a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines