Highlighted

Why are the buttons for creating scroll groups not there?

Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just watched a video on youtube about scroll groups, and I'm really excited about this feature – but I can't find them anywhere in the interface. I have a paid subscription and my XD is up to date. Is there something I'm missing? What do I need to do for them to become visible? I select the group I want to turn into a scroll group but nothing happens. Please help! 

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply. I'm aware of how to use scroll groups but the buttons for the feature weren't there.

Turns out that I had an older version of Adobe XD installed, even though the CC app said it was up to date. I uninstalled both software and reinstalled them again, and now I have the latest version of Adobe XD – and the scroll groups are there as well. Looking forward to experimenting with them, and the stack feature!  

Topics

Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why are the buttons for creating scroll groups not there?

Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just watched a video on youtube about scroll groups, and I'm really excited about this feature – but I can't find them anywhere in the interface. I have a paid subscription and my XD is up to date. Is there something I'm missing? What do I need to do for them to become visible? I select the group I want to turn into a scroll group but nothing happens. Please help! 

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply. I'm aware of how to use scroll groups but the buttons for the feature weren't there.

Turns out that I had an older version of Adobe XD installed, even though the CC app said it was up to date. I uninstalled both software and reinstalled them again, and now I have the latest version of Adobe XD – and the scroll groups are there as well. Looking forward to experimenting with them, and the stack feature!  

Topics

Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 13, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please refer to this help article: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/create-scroll-groups.html

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0