• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I paste an image into adobe xd by simply dragging and dropping, but only through importing

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot insert an image into XD using normal drag and drop. Only through import, and this is quite inconvenient.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Hi, sorry you are having problems with Adobe XD. In order to help you, we need some useful information such as, the version of the software in use, the characteristics of your computer and if this problem occurs only with a specific file or with others.

Also, I recommend you to consult this thread:: [Design]-Unable to drag and drop images into Adobe XD on Windows machine

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry you are having problems with Adobe XD. In order to help you, we need some useful information such as, the version of the software in use, the characteristics of your computer and if this problem occurs only with a specific file or with others.

Also, I recommend you to consult this thread:: [Design]-Unable to drag and drop images into Adobe XD on Windows machine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much i followed the link and did everything according to the instructions and everything helped. Thank you )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines