Highlighted

Why can't I share files on Adobe XD?

New Here ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

help.PNG

What does it mean by organisation's restriction? I am trying to work collaboratively with some people. I signed up on creative cloud using my University email address. Any help as soon as possible will be appreciated because I have to start working on a project. Thanks.

Topics

Design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why can't I share files on Adobe XD?

New Here ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

help.PNG

What does it mean by organisation's restriction? I am trying to work collaboratively with some people. I signed up on creative cloud using my University email address. Any help as soon as possible will be appreciated because I have to start working on a project. Thanks.

Topics

Design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 31, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Organisation restriction means there are certain domain only which your organisation has allowed to send the link. Please check with your organisation to which all domain you can send the invite.

Thanks, 

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2020 0