Highlighted

Why dark mode hasn't been implemented yet?

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This feature is requested since 2016 (creation of the app), it has been directly added to the backlog (apparently) and still no news. No even in development? It's very unusual for an all-day-long-use app not having the dark mode. Our team needs it, so we will stay with Sketch (your biggest competitor?) until dark mode implementation.

Any chance of a tiers plugin? unofficial solution?

Topics

Desktop, Missing feature, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why dark mode hasn't been implemented yet?

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This feature is requested since 2016 (creation of the app), it has been directly added to the backlog (apparently) and still no news. No even in development? It's very unusual for an all-day-long-use app not having the dark mode. Our team needs it, so we will stay with Sketch (your biggest competitor?) until dark mode implementation.

Topics

Desktop, Missing feature, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We understand your frustration and appreciate your patience for this feature. We would request you to please submit your feedback here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12940362-dark-inte... if you haven't done yet and upvote the request to add your voice.

If you have already upvoted the feature, we'd request you to please stay tuned the UserVoice page for updates.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Rgds,

Maggie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
monterxz LATEST
Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've upvoted this request about half a year ago, i've left several comments, there's now much more - how long should we wait for it being marked at leas as under review? I really like Adobe XD, but I don't like that it misses the basic feature, which all other Adobe apps have. It should not be very hard to implement. In my XD project I work with light scheme of our design, but always create a copy and recolor it into dark version with couple of clicks. I'd prefer it to be the other way (we all use dark theme when testing our live version), but I can't work with the dark version in XD's light UI - my eyes start to hurt after some time. We are designing for screens, so could you please remind me when was the last time we had light frames around our screens?

What else can we do to convince you to finally implement it? May be we should switch to some alternatives like invision studio, figma or sketch?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines