• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do links work UNDER a fixed layer?

Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a prototype where the top 25% of the mobile screen is a fixed image....this image is the topmost layer.

I have several rows of buttons under it, enough to where the page can scroll "under" the top fixed image.

Each button is linked to a different screen.

My Question is, when I scroll, and some of the buttons are "under" the top image, they are not visible - which is the expected behavior - however, the links are still clickable "through" the top image?

What am I doing wrong?? The links should not be clickable if they scroll under a fixed layer which is above it in the layers panel....(or at least I would think this should be the behavior).

Thanks for any input.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on Mac or PC? I'm on PC, wondering if it is specific to one OS.

I've got the same results and agree that it doesn't seem right as they wouldn't be clickable on a page or app once they were out of sight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am on PC as well.

I thought I was doing something wrong, but it seems to be the default behavior, which seems very odd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines