Why does the color of my photos changes after import?

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Why does the color of any photo (PNG and JPEG) change after import? The colors are brighter and the saturation is more intense. This problem doesn't appear on Figma, for example.

Is there any possible way to turn this off?

Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why does the color of my photos changes after import?

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Why does the color of any photo (PNG and JPEG) change after import? The colors are brighter and the saturation is more intense. This problem doesn't appear on Figma, for example.

Is there any possible way to turn this off?

Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 29, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind checking this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/kb/import-export-issues.html ? I would also like to know if this happens with a specific image or all the images you import? From where are you importing the images in XD.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hashika,

Now I am sorry for the delay!

Thank you for sending the article. However, it's not the problem,. I import images from Illustrator, sometimes it's even normal photos that I downloaded on Unsplash or Pexels.

I attached an example of how the images always turn out in XD (super bright). The left one is the original that I created in Illustrator. Does that help?

Thank you and take care,

Anna

Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-19 um 16.22.48.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the colour profile of your AI file?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2020 0