• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is my adobe XD preview is looking small?

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to start off I have little to no experience in adobe XD, so i was making my first project and i created 3 artboards the first one was fine when i preview it (it was a size of a norrmal website)

image.png

but then i make my third artboards after i edit my mobile sized artboard and even though it's the same size as my first artboard above, it looked allot smaller than the preview above even though they're both 1400px in width

image.png

how do i fix this or is this meant to be like this? Thank you in advance

TOPICS
Design , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Hi There,

I doubt, your both artboard viewport height is different, please can you check that or other possibility may be one artboard is in landscape mode and other is potrait mode, Please check that too.

If that not an issue, can you share a video of your design with preview or please share a file with me.

Thanks,

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I doubt, your both artboard viewport height is different, please can you check that or other possibility may be one artboard is in landscape mode and other is potrait mode, Please check that too.

If that not an issue, can you share a video of your design with preview or please share a file with me.

Thanks,

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like my artboard is in potrait mode instead of landscape it's probably because the height is bigger the the width. I've fixed it since you talk about viewport so i looked it up on both my artboards turn out my portrait mode viewport is 1800 and my landscape is 800 can you please explain what viewport is? cause i can't wrap my head around it yet, and also thank you Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Happy to hear that your issue got resolved and Viewport height help us in to define what the length of artboard you want to set whenever you launch your app. There must be some length need to be define for every app when you launch it....remaining thing you can see in that specific app by scrolling it down. Viewport height helps us in decided that.

-Vertika Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, as it suggests Vertika Gupta, check the artboards setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there.

I have attached the screenshot of the artboard with viewport setting below:-

Screenshot_9.png

Thankyou Vertika and Italo for your great contribution on the post that helps in resolving the customer problem.

We really appreciate your presence on community.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines