• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is preview (within Adobe XD mobile app) showing different shades and formatting to the design?

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I am trying to preview a prototype on my mobile device using the App and with the working file uploaded into Creative Cloud documents. 

When I preview the file, the shade of green is not the same as the color I set in the design. I set my main brand colour as the Artboard's background fill and built components on top so there isn't a case of conflicting colours/transparencies. See the photos attached. The deeper colour is the correct one.

Secondly, the fonts I'm using are understandably not on my device - is there any way I can preview on my mobile device but using the fonts in my actual design?

Finally - I used the iPhone XS artboard template in the design but when previewing there seems to issues scaling. Items look out of position. Is the template available within adobe XD for screen size actually accurate? Certain shapes and drawn lines also seem not to be in proportion.

Thanks,

Jabed

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jabed,

We're so sorry for the delay in response. Please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD & OS.
  2. Is there a color difference when previewed on the mobile browser or desktop browser?
  3. Regarding fonts, while previewing a design on the mobile device, the missing fonts get replaced by the system fonts on the device so to preview the design with actual fonts, please install the fonts on the device. For more information, please refer to this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/xd/user-guide.html/uk/xd/help/preview-mobile.ug.html

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines