• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is there no scroll bar in XD? What is the best mouse to use?

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using XD for 1.5 years now and I am perplexed why there is no scroll bar to navigate up and down, side to side in XD. Is there a setting that I am missing? How do I get a scroll bar on the side and bottom of XD?

Example: I am creating many webpages in XD and I want to zoom in and out frequently to work on copy, then go to another page. Or just scroll up in XD, but I can't! I have to go to View >Zoom to Fit All then zoom to the point I need to go.

Also, what mouse does everyone use to design in XD? I like ergonomic wired mice, and I like the old Apple Might Mouse specifically because it has a scroll BALL that can zoom and move in any direction in XD. I don't like wireless mice because I hate having to change the battery every month (eco and convenience reasons). 

TOPICS
How to , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hold the spacebar, you'll get the hand tool, you can then move the workspace to your desired location while still in zoom mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines