• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will not let me customize aspect ratio of image ( Possible photoshop predit before using?

Participant ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No matter if I lock, unlock the image use responsive resize or not I can never  get an asset (image) to resize to a certain dimension.

robastian_0-1604968810686.png

Below is how I want to resize the image to that dimension but not have adobe xd start resizing with its AI smart stuff going.

robastian_1-1604968966249.png

How no matter how I slice it will not let me minimize the aspect ratio of that image for the box, as staty

I wanted to shrink down to a square then stretch out horizontally, but keeps resizing even with everything checked off. How do I go about doing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Hi Robastian, sorry for the trouble and delay. I'd recommend using the "Edit in photoshop" feature for such images. You have to right-click on the image and you would see "Edit in photoshop" as per the screenshot below. 

Thanks,

Autl_Saini

Atul_Saini_0-1606837019298.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Robastian, sorry for the trouble and delay. I'd recommend using the "Edit in photoshop" feature for such images. You have to right-click on the image and you would see "Edit in photoshop" as per the screenshot below. 

Thanks,

Autl_Saini

Atul_Saini_0-1606837019298.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines