• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 10 - Adobe Xd Not Allowing For Drag & Drop

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2018 Dec 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! So, I'm using Adobe Xd CC on my Windows 10 machine and am having issues dragging and dropping images from my computer to Adobe Xd. They are just normal .jpg images nothing incompatible with Xd but whenever I go to drag and drop it, it doesn't register! I can drag and drop in Adobe Photoshop CC perfectly fine! I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. Restarting my computer. I've tried looking at different forums, testing out their fixes, even resetting my computer with proved to be the biggest waste of time! I've tried making adjustments to the registry, basically doing everything I could possibly do, and NOTHING has worked! Maybe it's a unique issue or a bug? I wouldn't even mind not being able to drag and drop if I could select the shapes that I want to apply my images to, and go to the import option to manually import the images, but when I go to do that, they just all appear unmasked on the canvas! So, if someone could please assist me, I'd greatly appreciate it!

- Javontay

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2018 Dec 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So! Update! Not a solution, but! I found out I am unable to drag and drop in any application that is located in the WINDOWSAPPS folder on Windows 10! So, the Windows Email client, and any other app similar, which includes Adobe Xd! I can still drag and drop around Windows, like in the explorer and in like Google Chrome. It's just WindowsApps specific! Hopefully, this new finding will help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines