Windows 10 XD crashing on launch

Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

Anyone else having an issue with XD crashing on launch? I rebooted and that did not help. It just hangs at a blank start screen.

Hello, thanks for checking back. I uninstalled XD and reinstalled and it is working fine now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Windows 10 XD crashing on launch

Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

Anyone else having an issue with XD crashing on launch? I rebooted and that did not help. It just hangs at a blank start screen.

Hello, thanks for checking back. I uninstalled XD and reinstalled and it is working fine now.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 23, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the steps suggested here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/troubleshooting-adobe-xd-crashes-white-screen-on-launch-on-w...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 0
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that! Feel free to reach out if you have any other issues or questions. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2020 0