Exit

Working with Mock-ups for Android Smartphones

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, everyone,
I have three questions:
1) In my app all buttons should have a minimum size of 12mm. These are absolutely measurable sizes. Can anyone tell me how I can guarantee this or how mm can be converted to px? Adobe only offers the version with a 360x640px display for Android smartphones.

2) When I display my mock-ups from Adobe xd on an Android smartphone, all texts and some buttons deform. Can someone tell me what I have to take into account here to display the screens on the smartphone exactly as they are in Adobe XD? For example that the text should be displayed centered.

3) Does anyone know how to create a click-through with mock-ups for the phone? So that it looks like a real App. 

I would be very happy if someone could help me. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

While this is not the exact answer to your question, I suggest going through the discussion here https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/which-unit-does-adobe-xd-use-for-pixel-sizing/td-p/8228778?p... for more information.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines