Highlighted

Would XD be compatible with the new Macbook (M1 chip)

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am planning to buy the new Macbook (which the M1 chip). however not sure if XD would be compatible with the new chip. Also if it has to run on rosetta, would it impact the performance? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Would XD be compatible with the new Macbook (M1 chip)

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am planning to buy the new Macbook (which the M1 chip). however not sure if XD would be compatible with the new chip. Also if it has to run on rosetta, would it impact the performance? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also waiting to hear on this.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
7 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running XD on a new M1 MacBook Air and haven't spotted any compatibility issues working directly on XD cloud documents. Very interested in seeing the native apps roll out. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
7 hours ago 0