New Here ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 夏雨天,

I couldn't translate the error message from the screenshot. I would request you to try the steps mentioned here on this link: - Error trying to use Share Online feature. If that doesn't resolve your issue please share the error message in English so that we may assist you further.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

重新注册一个其他国家的账号就可以了。大陆地区账号无法使用线上的功能

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I used Google translate, and this is what I got "Re-registering an account with another country is fine. Online account cannot use online functions" I couldn't find any info related to the error message. Can you check if there is any firewall setting preventing Adobe XD from accessing online features?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines