Highlighted

XD App > Web Based App > collect user data and export

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I recently discovered XD, and made a beautiful App, but I cannot use it.  Through reading several articles on XD, I understand now it’s purely just for presentation, and then you hand it off to the developers and they build your app. I’m determined to do it myself!

I have the plug-in to get the html and css, but I don’t know the best route going forward.

The App is basically meant for a user to create a profile, enter data (through several screens) output that data to them in a graph form, and let them be able to log back in to track their progress.  The App must also have the capability to export the data into a spreadsheet.

Is there a definitive way to do this, or is this way over my head and skill set?

thanks!!!

Topics

Code, How to, Import and export, Mobile, Other, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

XD App > Web Based App > collect user data and export

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I recently discovered XD, and made a beautiful App, but I cannot use it.  Through reading several articles on XD, I understand now it’s purely just for presentation, and then you hand it off to the developers and they build your app. I’m determined to do it myself!

I have the plug-in to get the html and css, but I don’t know the best route going forward.

The App is basically meant for a user to create a profile, enter data (through several screens) output that data to them in a graph form, and let them be able to log back in to track their progress.  The App must also have the capability to export the data into a spreadsheet.

Is there a definitive way to do this, or is this way over my head and skill set?

thanks!!!

Topics

Code, How to, Import and export, Mobile, Other, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would need to be conversant with HTML, CSS, Javascript, Database, Server-side script, and other bits and pieces. Each is deep subject in its own right, but definitely doable as DIY 😄

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines