Highlighted

XD App PDF Transfer

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for an Adobe application that I can transfer my design that I made from XD to PDF. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

XD App PDF Transfer

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for an Adobe application that I can transfer my design that I made from XD to PDF. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 26, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try this?

Single PDF file: You can select multiple artboards or assets, and export them as a single PDF file. Multiple artboards or assets are placed in separate pages and a single PDF is created.Individual PDF files: You can select multiple artboards or assets, and export them as individual PDF files. Separate PDF files are created for each of the selected assets or artboards.

Export design assets to PDF

• To export design assets as PNG on Mac, select File > Export. On Windows, click the Hamburger menu, and click Export.

• Click the drop-down list next to the format option, and select PDF. You can choose to export them as a single PDF file or individual PDF files.

• Single PDF file: You can select multiple artboards or assets, and export them as a single PDF file. Multiple artboards or assets are placed in separate pages and a single PDF is created.Individual PDF files: You can select multiple artboards or assets, and export them as individual PDF files. Separate PDF files are created for each of the selected assets or artboards.

• Then, click Export.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2019 1