• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD auto animate is breaking in web browser

Participant ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as the title suggests the auto animate feature is not working correctly when viewed in the XD web platform - in this link hovering over the cards is breaking the animation (link removed for company IP reasons) as you can see from this recordng of the XD preview, it should not look like this https://drive.google.com/open?id=19lFTBObGSlo4RDOQEcwjFdcIiFCY4_Ex
why is this doing this? i need to show our developers the actual working animations, not this broken nonesense.  our developers do not have an adobe license so I can not just share the Xd document with them, how is this solvable? thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. We will need to test this on our end, will it be possible for you to share the file with us? If yes, please add the file to shared storage and you can share the link here or you can send the link privately to me by clicking on my name. We'll try our best to help you with this.

Note: Please add this discussion link in the subject while sending a DM.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rishabh,

Thanks for the reply, i just sent you a link to the file via private message. Please feel free to reply any updates here so others may see the progress. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines