• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD C- There was a problem creating a new cloud document error code 50

Participant ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have cloud sync turned off, I am not trying to save to your buggy, slow cloud yet I get this error message when opening a sketch file within XD - the file opens FINE but before i get a chance to work on it XD tries to save it the cloud and it cant, becuase i turned off file sync and instead of giving me the option to work with and save a local version it just quits - Why? 

GWATdesign_0-1601426200973.png

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Import and export , Open and save docs , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

I've figured it out, thanks for the HELP ADOBE!
WHAT A BUGGY SHIIT SHOW OF  A NIGHTMARE XD is becomming!

here is the 'logic" of what was happening - for some reason Creative cloud had once again turned on file sync without my permission, so that the first time I opened the above mentioned file Adobe XD was quietly saving it to the cloud in the background, I didnt know this and when I started to work on the document, it froze up XD forcing me to force quit it. 

I realized at this point that it was b

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it clearly has no problem opening the file - yet because it cant automacitcally save a copy of it to your cloud it just closes it on me? WTF and why? who do the XD devs think they are? trying to change the default save as to the cloud and now this crap? WHY, why why? I NEED TO WORK

GWATdesign_0-1601426387742.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive already wasted an hour of my time trying to open this file, please respond!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've figured it out, thanks for the HELP ADOBE!
WHAT A BUGGY SHIIT SHOW OF  A NIGHTMARE XD is becomming!

here is the 'logic" of what was happening - for some reason Creative cloud had once again turned on file sync without my permission, so that the first time I opened the above mentioned file Adobe XD was quietly saving it to the cloud in the background, I didnt know this and when I started to work on the document, it froze up XD forcing me to force quit it. 

I realized at this point that it was becuase XD was trying to save a cloud version of the document whie I was working on it. So I went into Creative cloud, found it in synced files and proceeded to delete it.

Back to XD to try and open the orignal local sketch file again, this is when the above error messages started. I tried restoring the file from the bin on creative cloud and it just essentially froze up creative cloud, I tried doing the same through the creative cloud website and it appeared to have moved the file from the bin but when I tried to open it again it just failed.

I tried several times to open the original Sketch file from my local storage and everyitme I got the above message, whether i turned cloud sync on or off, it kept failing. Realizing at this point the file name was conflicting with the cloud file Xd was still trying to save / restore I duplicated the local sketch file and changed its name AND VOLA! it opened in XD but automatiicaly tried to save itself to the cloud again, I managed to do a save as local file and can finally work on this file! 

This is not logical and does NOTHING except destroy workflows, I shouldnt have to spend an hour trying to open and file and trying to figure out why XD / cloud sync is not allowing me to do so. This is truly pathetic - TURN OFF CLOUD SAVE SHIIT BY DEFAULT FFS, YOU ARE ONLY LOSING CUSTOEMRS 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble and for the delay in response. Let me assure you, we'll try our best to get this sorted out for you. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD and the Operating System.
  2. To identify the root cause of the issue, please collect and share the system logs, by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html
  3. Could you please also confirm if you ran our Adobe Cleaner tool recently to resolve any installation issue for XD or any other products?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already Identified what was causing the problem and fixed it myself, please read through my last post above to understand the flaws in XD and the cloud save / sync system which are causing these issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you sooooo much for the sharing! I had same problem yesterday and I tried the steps that Adobe shared on their website, but still keep failing until I saw your post. Finally works now! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines