• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD cannot create share link because storage is full

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No matter which project I am working on, I cannot share my project using any type of the link. Each time I tried to create link, the window pops up saying my storage is full. However I never published any projects in my cloud storage as I checked.

I am working on Windows 10 platform with the newest XD version 34.2.12

snipaste_20201105_160927.jpg

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the suggestion shared in this similar discussion:https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-collaborate-cloud-xd-files-because-storage-is-full...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried signing out and re-sign-in, but that doesn't seem to solve the issue. I tried on a different PC with newest version of Windows 10 pro, it still doesn't work. The link creation process always stuck at 57% and failed due to full space of drive. Are there any substitue way to create link sharing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry for the delay in response, Jiyu. Could you please confirm if you are still facing the issue on the latest version of XD which is 35.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue still occur on the newest version of XD. I tried on multiple platform while the issue persists. I doubt if this is an issue related with my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm facing the same problem. Latest version of XD, Windows 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am so sorry for the delay in response and sorry to hear about the trouble. I'd request if you can share a few more details like:

1. A screenshot of the About XD info page.
  2. Is it happening with a specific file or multiple files?
  3. Please sign out of Adobe XD and the Adobe Creative Cloud app and then close all Adobe related processes in the Task Manager or Activity monitor and then launch Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app and then check again after sign in and launching XD from there.

and also Could you please try the suggestion shared in this similar discussion:https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-collaborate-cloud-xd-files-because-storage-is-full...

Please let us know if you need more assistance on this. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Madhumati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have some problem, but adobe can't solve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines