• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD Certification and Tutorial Questions

Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi XD Community,

I've been an Adobe User on Windows for a number of years and looking to certify now that Adobe has certification site on Adobe.com. I wanted to do Certiport but they don't never allowed testing remotely during COVID for the latest Adobe tests. 

Here are my questions:

1. The Adobe XD exam is it on Windows or Mac? 

2. I was a Mac User briefly but my company is pure Windows. Will these tutorials ever be done on Windows? I want my users to get skills faster and I think the XD community here, https://letsxd.com, needs examples on Windows to meet people where they are at. I'm not wasting their time having them learn two operating systems if they don't have to. Just a thought for consideration. 

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for looking into certification for XD.

This is the only certification course we have inside of XD; Certiport looks like it's an external certification site. https://learning.adobe.com/certification.html?solution=Adobe%20Creative%20Cloud

I unfortunately don't have a ton of details for you as to whether the certification is on Mac or Windows: https://spark.adobe.com/page/SzpqBOPGiVxlH/

Please note that the Mac and Windows versions are identical in on-canvas utility, with som

Votes

Translate

Translate
Deleted User
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

I tried to test today and I paid and then test failed to connect. I have to wait for a week now for slow people at Adobe to read and process my reschedule/refund. Examity couldn't do anything because my adobe credential manager account was locked. 

What's really sad was that I was going to take the test next friday but felt I could do it today and move on to other things but now it's probably going to be next week with drama...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Deleted User
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Just to close this out. I passed the exam this weekend with a live proctor from examity. I couldn't get the self-service/on-demand to work. Each month from January, it kept eating my voucher with no test. If you take this test, call examity and ask for a live proctor.

If your in the US, call this number (855-392-6489). They are avaible 24x7.

I know we can't talk about the test, I used the Adobe XD 2020 book / Brian Wood and it was enough. I viewed the stuff they listed on the exam page but I don

Votes

Translate

Translate
Deleted User

They listed both mac and windows keys on the test.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! Thanks for looking into certification for XD.

This is the only certification course we have inside of XD; Certiport looks like it's an external certification site. https://learning.adobe.com/certification.html?solution=Adobe%20Creative%20Cloud

I unfortunately don't have a ton of details for you as to whether the certification is on Mac or Windows: https://spark.adobe.com/page/SzpqBOPGiVxlH/

Please note that the Mac and Windows versions are identical in on-canvas utility, with some additional affordances in the context menu in order to account for the difference in the top menu. Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll find out the details shortly and post back. Thanks for your comments.

I test at the end of the month. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to test today and I paid and then test failed to connect. I have to wait for a week now for slow people at Adobe to read and process my reschedule/refund. Examity couldn't do anything because my adobe credential manager account was locked. 

What's really sad was that I was going to take the test next friday but felt I could do it today and move on to other things but now it's probably going to be next week with drama...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to close this out. I passed the exam this weekend with a live proctor from examity. I couldn't get the self-service/on-demand to work. Each month from January, it kept eating my voucher with no test. If you take this test, call examity and ask for a live proctor.

If your in the US, call this number (855-392-6489). They are avaible 24x7.

I know we can't talk about the test, I used the Adobe XD 2020 book / Brian Wood and it was enough. I viewed the stuff they listed on the exam page but I don't think it was valuable. Just read the book and print out the shortcut keys and memorize them. https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/keyboard-shortcuts.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They listed both mac and windows keys on the test.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The badge is sweet!  See attached

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines