• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD cloud file will not load

Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My design system XD file, which is hosted on the cloud will not load fully to allow me to open. I have been working with this file daily for months. This just happend today when I went to open. I have restarted my computer, my XD app is up to date. My collaborator can open but I cannot. I am the creator of the file. Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Thanks again for the suggestions. I ended up having to allow an Adobe tech to take over my computer. He deleted and replaced some backend files. Not sure exactly what the issue was but he said it was related to sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to instal previous version of Xd from CC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion. I was on 37.1.32. I've just tried reverting to 2 previous versions 37.0.32 and 36.2.32. I am still unable to open the cloud file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My collaborators are on the most current version of XD and are able to open the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will add that since this is our design system document we use it to build out components for our entire design system library. I need to be able to continue to work within this specific document and create components for the teams shared library.

I realize I could download a local version but then it wont be linked to our shared library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also just noticed that I have " view only access" on the linked library. I am the owner of the original document and the creator of the library. This makes zero sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please review https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-open-the-local-file-in-xd-getting-error-86/m-p/105...

I am not shure , but may be you have tmp file from previous version of project. Also try to clean cash  and all tmp files on your local system.

You can also try to use make clean installation of Adobe xd with Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation issues
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks again for the suggestions. I ended up having to allow an Adobe tech to take over my computer. He deleted and replaced some backend files. Not sure exactly what the issue was but he said it was related to sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines