Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD co editing not working whit one specific collaborator probably error 2162

New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

we are developing and design system whit adobe xd, we have a main document when we design the master components and after we link them in others, the problems was when we introduce a new team member we  made a few new compentes and suddenly she starts to have issues trying to acces as the same time than me or another team member,  so heres what happen:

if me (member A) and the another team member (member B) open de cloud file, we can work whitout issues, but if the new team member (member C) enter at the same time of (member A o member B) block the first member opened the file, send a message "reconnecting" and after that xd block the other team member and send the same message, some times send the error 2162

i hope you can help me because these file its the core of my day working and its blocking the productivity by not letting us have open de file at the same 😄 

members A, B with mackbook pro on catalina and adobe xd 28.9.12
Member C with imac on catalina and adobe xd 28.9.12

thank you!

TOPICS
Crash on mac , How to , Open and save docs , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the details and updating to the latest version. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this post; https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-quot-sorry-we-can-t-open-this-document-in-adobe-xd-quot-or-error-47-while-opening-the-cloud/td-p/10415491?page=1?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please review this converstion and inform us does it helps to solve your problem?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/collaboration-coediting-erasing-my-changes-if-someone-else-s...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes we have the colaboration mode one... but the error happens when a specific user entry she take out the others teams... try to recconect in automatic and take she out and this can go on and on for a while so we can colab at the same time 😞

after the yesterday maintenance whe stop sending de message "reconecting" and start to send the error 2162

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the details. Could you please update XD to the latest version that is 29.0.32 and let us know if the member C still gets that error.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rishabh, my 2 team members are currently in the lastest versión of adobe on macbook pro late 2019,  29.1.32.8 and de team member who is running all the problmes is on 29.1.32 on imac late 2017

we dont know what the are the diference because she dont have the .8 at the end but she can update to that....

whatever.... now the error became to another file... i want you know these is not fuctional for us... i mean, create a new file and start working on that file its just the only way it works... but at this time we have 2 mayor files to colab where we cannot colab... 

we know you are in a beta but we are start consideratign looking for a more estable solution for colab 😞 we love xd and we think it has a very big future indeed but... starts becoming frustraiting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the details and updating to the latest version. Would you mind trying the steps mentioned in this post; https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-quot-sorry-we-can-t-open-this-document-in-adobe-xd-quo...?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We got the same issue. I don't know if this the solution, but colleagues of mine that were the only ones crashing XD everytime they've joined, just changed the language, so that everyone uses the same (they were the only ones working with an english version). Now it works, i don't know why 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines