• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD collapse while changing text inside of grouped elements

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD often does not allow me to continue working when I want to make text changes to elements/components that are grouped once or several times.

I cannot make any changes to the "Design" tab; Usually I have to close XD, sometimes I am able to switch to the "Prototype" tab and back.

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, does this problem occur with all files or only with a specific file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the problem occurs with all files I open - saves as local files or even at the Adobe Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for providing us with the requested information. Have you tried to perform a new software installation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you think, I should completely remove XD and install again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's right, I recommend using the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool. In this way, in addition to uninstalling the software, any corrupt files will also be removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran the cleaner tool, but without any improvement. Problem still occurs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for trying the cleaner tool. Would you mind sharing the OS and the XD version of your machine? Could you please share the XD file and a short video capturing the workflow? Please upload them to a shared location such as Creative Cloud or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message.

Note: Please add the URL of the post over a PM for reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Thank you for your message.

Maybe important for you, I am using this installation of Adobe Cloud on my company's laptop (incl. VPN, firewall etc) as well as on my private computer. The problem occures on both systems. 

Most Adobe XD files will be stored on local system but some data is stored in Adobe Cloud. The XD file I will send you is stored in the cloud.

Business laptop:

• Win 10 Enterprise (x64 based)
  • Version CC: 5.4.3.544
  • Version Adobe XD: 39.0.12

Private computer:

• Win 10 Home (x64 based)
  • Version CC: 5.4.3.544
  • Version Adobe XD: 39.0.12

Best regards

Florian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the information and the file over a PM. I have replied to you on PM if you can share a short video of the workflow that will very helpful in understanding the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines