• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD crach loss of work

New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find the project saved in creative cloud, as a matter of fact, just first page of the XD portfolio is kept, all the rest is lost, even the prototyping 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the trouble. There was an outage for XD few hours back which is resolved now. Would you mind restarting the machine and let us know if you are still experiencing issues?

Please see the project here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents after restarting the machine and share results.

We will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for replying so fast and helping out. However, after restarting my machine, I saw (just) once the latest project on CC (to my relief), but a message said I had to close and restart XD. after doing so, the posted projects were gone from CC and moreover, the whole CC library empty, all is gone. sad I must say. I had made no back-up of the projects, thinking/believing the CC-service would be secure.  I hope this bug gets solved.  I appreciate your support nevertheless;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response. We have seen some issues with Creative Cloud services in past few days. Would you mind restarting the machine and see if the services are back again?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines