• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD crashed, download from cloud out of date

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for any help you can provide, XD crashed on me, so i went to my adobe account to download my project, but it wasnt saved since 12pm yesterday.  I worked on it all yesterday and again today.  The timeline showed it was saving it every 15 minutes before that.  It didnt crash for over 24 hours after the last save. so im confused why something closer to the latest version dosent exsist?  Any way to get back to latest version?  Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dylan,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Have you checked the recent location on the home page of XD? Please try opening the file from the recent location and check if it has the latest version of the file? 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response, i have tried that but it will not let me load it
from there. its says "sorry we cant open this document" but from what i
can see in the thumbnail it shows it looks like it could be the latest
version or atleast much closer to it. I just dont know how to access it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am so sorry for the delay in response, Dylan. Could you please try the 3rd step shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/issue-saving-xd-file-creative-cloud.html and let us know if you were able to restore the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines