• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD crashes when I try to open a default template or imported template

New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD opens fine. I can click on learn and several other links. XD crashes when I try to create a document from a default template of an imported template.

My system Information:

Window 10 v20H2

XD 40.0.22

Here are the steps I have taken to try to resolve this.

Reinstalled the app.

Checked for any/all updatres to windows, adobe, graphics card.

Disabled graphics card, reboot then enabled card.

Check file permissions in

• C:\Windows\System32\vcruntime140.dl
  • C:\Windows\System32\msvcp140.dll

Enabled Crach Dumps: create per Adobe instructions https://helpx.adobe.com/mena_ar/xd/user-guide.html/mena_ar/xd/kb/how-to-generate-crash-dump-on-windo... Created 3 filies in windows error reporting\localDumps: dumpfolder, DumpCount, and Type type with the appropiate values. I have the latest dump file after XD crahed. Please advise on what else I can do? All of my other CC apps work fine including 2 beta apps.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Paul,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Thanks for trying the basic troubleshooting steps, we'll need the crash dump file and the system logs. Please collect system logs by following the steps shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html 

Please add both the file to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and share the link through DM by clicking on my name. 

Note: Please add the link of this discussion in the subject while sending DM.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines